Edit Your WhatsApp Messages: A New Feature Now Available!
You can edit a WhatsApp message within 15 minutes of sending it. To edit a message, follow these steps:
- Open the WhatsApp chat where you sent the message you want to edit.
- Long-press on the message you want to edit.
- Tap on Edit.
- Make your changes to the message.
- Tap on Send.
The edited message will be sent to everyone in the chat. The original message will be replaced with the edited message, and a message will be displayed indicating that the message has been edited.
You cannot edit a message that has been sent for more than 15 minutes. You also cannot edit a message that has been deleted.
Here are some things to keep in mind when editing WhatsApp messages:
- You can only edit text messages. You cannot edit media messages, such as photos, videos, or voice messages.
- You cannot edit a message that has been forwarded to another chat.
- If you edit a message that has been replied to, the replies will not be updated.
We have changed the lives of over 300,000 students since 1995. Now it’s your turn!
About ASTI Academy
ASTI Academy is leading technical training institute in Dubai, UAE. Offering Foundation Diploma, Engineering Diploma, Job Oriented Short Courses. You will get KHDA & Globally Recognized Certificate after completion of your courses.
No Need for a Career Break, You can study online / part time also. Apply Now! For all other general inquiries call us at 971 42809955 or email us at email@example.com