Level -3 Diploma in Engineering offers the perfect pathway for students and professionals pursuing a career in Engineering fields. This British vocational qualification is recognized by universities and employers all over the globe.
Students aged 16 and above, with a suitable academic background can achieve an engineering qualification that equips them with the core knowledge, skills and techniques to build a successful career in the engineering field.
The selection of specialist modules and technical experience obtained in this Programme prepares students with the working practices essential to develop problem solving techniques in a professional engineering environment.
This Qualification offers a pathway to a rewarding career in the fields of Engineering.
Level 3 Diploma in Engineering is designed to provide work-related skills in multiple vocational sectors. This course will cater for the high demand of skills in the engineering sector and also keep up with the new technologies in use. The Programme has a flexible structure and will cover for all engineering related areas of interest for the learner. It will also provide opportunities to students intending to progress into senior technician roles during their career.
The practical and technical skills developed from this qualification, This capability will permit you to pick up direct industry information and gives you fundamental comprehension in Civil, electrical, electronic, IT and mechanical designing. Thereby, offering you the ease of choices of specialization within the engineering stream.
For Programme registration details, contact our Course Advisors here.
Aims & Objectives
The aim and objective of the program is to prepare students for successful careers in the industry to meet the needs of Global companies or to become an entrepreneur. Level -3 Diploma in Engineering qualifications is designed to prepare a high paying career in the construction industry.
- This course is practical & skill oriented which makes the student very acceptable to the engineering industry.
- Providing opportunities for students to work in their individual capacity as well as to function as teams on multidisciplinary projects.
- Show a profundity of information and make insightful judgments in different circumstances.
- Use investigation, exploration and assessment to give suggestions and arrangements. üDeploy proper strategies, cycles and aptitudes.
- Come up with inventiveness and innovation in designing issues.
- Make decisions about the dangers and impediments of techniques.
- Draw ends dependent on accessible information and control.
- Operate morally in business-related conditions.
- Communicate productively utilizing fitting designing terms.
- Makes acclimations to address the issues and desires for different friends.
- Familiarize with wellbeing and security practice and guidelines at the work place. üExplore enterprising qualities.
Apart from studying and the assessments that you would have to pass through, a proper network is equally as important. ASTI Academy is known for supporting its students even after finishing the course program having a strong placement cell in the gulf region that is connected to different agencies and companies allowing a sustained flow of opportunities for the students who finish the course.
The Student Outcomes define the knowledge and skills that will be mastered by our graduates. To enable ASTI students to accomplish the Educational Objectives, the curriculum is designed to ensure students, at the time of program, have the following:
- Apply the Knowledge of Technical Science, Applied Mathematics, Fundamental and Principle to solve Engineering problems.
- Possess applied Knowledge of Design, Manufacture, Safety and Maintenance of Electrical Systems, Subsystem and Components.
- Identify, Formulate, Analyze and solve Engineering and Industrial complex problems using applied Engineering Mathematics, Science and Engineering Principles.
- An ability to develop a component, Product and Process to encounter desired needs by considering various factor such as Health and Safety, Economic, Ethical, Manufacturability and Sustainability.
- Understand the Impact and Safety Practices of Engineering Solutions in Societal, Environmental, Global and Economic contexts.
- Apply the knowledge of Basic Principles, Tools and Techniques to Perform Repair, Maintenance and Service Operation in Electrical System.
- Apply the appropriate IT skills, modern Engineering tools and Techniques for engineering practice.
- Effective communication by reading blueprint designs and drawing, resource and material requirement according to Electrical components manufacturing needs.
- Engage themselves in life-long learning by recognizing the need and technological changes.
- Apply engineering and management principles to manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
Qualification Details & Criteria’s
Upon the successful completion of the course and meeting its entire requirement the Learner will be issued a Qualification as “Level -3 Diploma in Engineering”.
Level -3 Diploma in Engineering qualification. There is an embedded level 3 exit route to the qualification.
Qualification Credit Value: 120 credits
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will have completed at least 11 units and 120 credits. On completion of Level 3 the student will have completed at least 8 units and 120 credits.
11 mandatory units
Total Learning Hour – 1200 Hours Guided Learning Hour – 480 Hours 1 Credit = 10 hours of effort (10 hours of learning time which includes everything a learner has to do to achieve the outcomes in a qualification including the teaching learning process, assessment procedures and practical’s).
Mode of Study: Classroom/ Blended.
Assignment based assessment (No Exams Involved)
Units will be graded in PASS, MERIT and DISTINCTION based on the performance on the given Assessment criteria’s.
NOTE: The students who are applicable for RPL will be awarded with a PASS grade.
9 – 27 Months
Students/Learners with the Age 16 and above are eligible for the qualification but
required to meet all the other Admission criteria’s.
High School Qualification (O levels/A levels/12th) and above.
Demonstrate English Language Proficiency in order to participate in the Programme taught in English.
The Fees structure for this is yet to be announce for this Qualification. Please feel free to contact us at +97142809955 or connect to our Course Advisors here.
Also you can submit your concern here and our team will get back to you.
ASTI also offers a flexible, affordable, and vocation-based program making sure it fits international standard and meets the requirements of its local and international students. The academy is known for its hands-on approach that allows a more practical and pragmatic way of developing skills. This is done by offering modules that are based on real-life scenarios allowing students a more sustainable learning process. This is important to make sure that the learning curve does not become theory-centric.
What is the next step after completing your Higher International Diploma??
What our Level 3 students say about ASTI?
Flexible, affordable, and Government certified.
Why choose ASTI Dubai for higher education in Diploma in Engineering?
We designed our program to meet your needs. Not just for today — but for your whole career. Our Government certified courses in Diploma in Engineering features a dynamic curriculum and a focus on the real-world challenges and opportunities you’re likely to face, and we built it with input from top employers in the field.
Here, you can enhance your soft skills in critical thinking and problem solving, as well as develop hard skills with access to top technology and in-demand resources.